[arin-announce] Reminder: 2017 ARIN Customer Satisfaction Survey Now Open

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu Dec 7 09:26:19 EST 2017

ARIN is conducting a survey to determine the current level of customer
satisfaction with ARIN services and to inform a path forward to make
future improvements and we want to hear from you.

We are working with a marketing research firm, Rockbridge Associates, to
conduct this survey and gain a better understanding of our performance
in all areas of the organization. The survey should only take about 15
minutes to complete and is available (via confirmit.com) at:

http://survey.us.confirmit.com/wix/p3085177322.aspx

We will randomly select winners to receive a $500 Amazon Gift Card
during the survey period. If you would like to participate, please
provide your name and an email address on the final page of the survey.
This information will only be used for the purposes of randomly
selecting and contacting survey prize winners. The names of the winners
will be announced. If you do not wish to be included in the random
drawing for a gift card, you can complete the survey without providing
your name and email address.

Your feedback is important to us, and we value your time to help improve
ARIN services. The survey will be open through 14 December, so please
take a few minutes to let us know how we're doing.

Thank you.

Richard Jimmerson
Chief Information Officer