[arin-announce] ARIN 38 Hotel Discount Expires This Week

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon Sep 26 16:42:50 EDT 2016

ARIN 38 will be here soon, so make your travel arrangements while there
is still time! The meeting will take place from 20-21 October in Dallas,
and you won't want to miss this important Internet community event.

The deadline for ARIN attendees to take advantage of the discounted
hotel rate of $249 (USD) at the Fairmont Dallas is 1 October. This rate
is subject to all applicable taxes, fees, and other charges as they may
apply. We strongly encourage you to book your travel and register right
now by visiting https://www.arin.net/ARIN38. Hotel details and a booking
link are available on the “Hotel and Travel” page.

You'll find that coming to an ARIN Public Policy and Members Meeting is
well-worth your time, so we hope you’ll join us for this event. The full
agenda is now live on the meeting website so you can see what we have in
store.

Don’t forget that if you aren’t able to join us in person, remote
participation is always a possibility and can be equally rewarding. See
the “Remote Participation” page at https://www.arin.net/ARIN38_remote to
learn more about this option.

If you can't find the answers to your questions online, feel free to
contact us at info at arin.net and we'll be happy to help. We hope to see
you in Dallas!

Regards,

Communications and Member Services