[arin-announce] ARIN 38 Fellowship Recipients Announced

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed Sep 21 11:06:45 EDT 2016

ARIN is pleased to announce the ARIN Meeting Fellowship program
recipients for ARIN 38 in Dallas, Texas.

Canada
•    Josh Crawford, Rigstar Communications Inc.
•    Kathleen Monk, Kathleen Monk Consulting Inc.
•    Orin Roberts, Bell Canada
•    Shaun Rossi, Fidalia Networks Inc.

USA
•    Jason Bothe, Rice University
•    Bradley Fidler, UCLA Computer Science Department
•    Julie Percival, University of Texas at Dallas
•    Dustin Phillips, ICANNWiki
•    Alfredo Calderon-Serrano, Internet Society – Puerto Rico Chapter

Caribbean
•    Gary S. Campbell, Ministry of Science, Energy and Technology
•    Ashell Forde, Barbados Telecommunications Unit

ARIN Fellows receive:

•    Round-trip airfare to the meeting
•    Hotel accommodations at the venue hotel
•    A stipend to cover meals and incidental travel expenses
•    An ARIN Advisory Council or seasoned community member mentor

ARIN Meeting Fellowships optionally include registration and hotel
accommodations for the North American Network Operators Group (NANOG)
meeting in October or the Caribbean Network Operators Group (CaribNOG)
meeting in April when held back to back with ARIN’s Public Policy and
Members Meetings.

We congratulate our newly selected fellows and thank everyone who
applied to the ARIN Fellowship Program to attend ARIN 38!

We will soon begin accepting fellowship applications for ARIN 39 in New
Orleans, Louisiana, taking place from 2-5 April 2017. To learn more
about ARIN’s Fellowship Program, please visit and bookmark:

https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/fellowship.html

To learn more about or to register for ARIN 38 in Dallas from 20-21
October, please visit:

https://www.arin.net/ARIN38

Advance meeting attendee registrations and registration for remote
participation are both free.

We look forward to seeing you at ARIN 38, and we hope to receive your
fellowship application for ARIN 39 in the coming months! For questions
about the Fellowship Program or to learn more about becoming a community
member mentor or volunteer as a mentor for future meetings, please email
members at arin.net.

Regards,

Wendy Leedy
Member Engagement Coordinator