[arin-announce] ARIN 38 Meeting Report Now Available

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon Oct 31 11:54:19 EDT 2016

The ARIN 38 Public Policy and Members Meeting report, including
presentations, summary notes, transcripts, and webcast archives, is now
available on the ARIN website at:

https://www.arin.net/ARIN38

We thank everyone in the community who participated in ARIN 38, both in
person and remotely.

Please plan to join us at ARIN 39 in New Orleans, Louisiana from 2-5
April 2017 so you can participate in this integral part of ARIN's Policy
Development Process. We hope to see you there!

Regards,

Communications and Member Services