[arin-announce] Help ARIN understand where you are in your IPv6 journey

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu Jun 2 14:00:03 EDT 2016

ARIN is interested in getting a better understanding of IPv6 deployment
activities across the region within individual organizations. Take our
short survey to help us collect information about where you are in the
process, the challenges you have faced, and the advice you would give to
others.  Your feedback will help us develop new materials for the
community to adopt IPv6.

Take our IPv6 Deployment Survey here:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/IPv6deployment

The survey should take 10 minutes or less to complete and the results
will only be used for educational purposes.  Please consider including
your contact information at the end so we may reach out to you for more
detail or to partner with you in our outreach efforts. The survey will
remain open until 24 June 2016.

Regards,

John Curran
President and CEO