[arin-announce] New Video: Introduction to ARIN

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu Apr 14 11:04:49 EDT 2016

Whether you are new to ARIN or have been around a while, we hope you
will check out our new overview video. Developed to help you learn more
about ARIN’s structure and services, it also includes all the different
ways you can get involved in our community.

This video is a great primer, or reminder, of all the different ways
ARIN is here to serve you!

“Introduction to ARIN” can be found on our YouTube channel at:

https://www.youtube.com/teamarin

You may also find it on the New to ARIN page:

https://www.arin.net/new.html

If you have any questions or comments, please email info at arin.net anytime.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services