[arin-announce] ARIN 37 Will Be Here Soon – Get Ready!

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed Apr 6 16:07:03 EDT 2016

It is less than two weeks until the ARIN 37 Public Policy and Members
Meeting, where we will be in the thick of important community
discussions on five draft policies.

      * Draft Policy 2015-2: Modify 8.4 (Inter-RIR Transfers to Specified
Recipients)
      * Recommended Draft Policy 2015-3: Remove 30-day utilization
requirement in end-user IPv4 policy
      * Draft Policy 2015-7: Simplified requirements for demonstrated
need for IPv4 transfers
      * Draft policy 2015-9: Eliminating needs-based evaluation for
Section 8.2, 8.3, and 8.4 transfers of IPv4 netblocks
      * Draft Policy 2016-1: Reserved Pool Transfer Policy

The ARIN 37 agenda will feature many other exciting segments, including
updates on software development, data accuracy projects, and the IANA
Stewardship Transition. We will also feature an IPv6 panel discussion
titled, "Operational Success Stories," which will feature case studies
and guidance from organizations that have successfully deployed IPv6.

Whether you plan to join us online or in person, we want to make sure
you are ready to get your voice heard. To help you prepare, ARIN has
published all of the meeting materials online for you to review or
download beforehand. Just visit:

https://www.arin.net/ARIN37_materials

We hope to see you in Montego Bay, but if you are unable to join us in
person, be sure to keep up with us by participating remotely!

View the agenda, learn more about remote participation, and register
today by visiting:

https://www.arin.net/ARIN37

Please contact us at info at arin.net if you have any questions.

Regards,