[arin-announce] New Features Added to ARIN Online

ARIN info at arin.net
Sat Nov 14 14:23:11 EST 2015

ARIN is pleased to present the latest version of ARIN Online, including
many improvements, new features, and enhancements. Full release notes
are included below this message.

All ARIN systems have been restored and are now operating normally. We
thank you for your patience. Please send any questions, comments, or
issues to hostmaster at arin.net.

Regards,

Mark Kosters
Chief Technology Officer