[arin-announce] 2016 Sponsorship Opportunities

Info info at arin.net
Thu Nov 12 14:15:55 EST 2015

Did you know that 2016 meeting sponsorship opportunities are now
available for ARIN 37 in Montego Bay, Jamaica and ARIN 38 in Dallas,
Texas? ARIN meeting sponsorships require minimal investment and put you
on the radar of some of the most influential organizations in the industry.

ARIN's Policy Development Process relies on people from the United
States, Canada, and Caribbean packing up and heading off to ARIN
meetings to discuss policy proposals that will shape the Internet
community in our region and across the globe. ARIN face-to-face meetings
fuel the policy process – draft policy debates spark new ideas that are
carried from the meeting room where supporters gather to flesh out new
proposals, and you can help make it all happen! These meetings are open
to all interested parties.

ARIN sponsorship opportunities are extremely flexible, and can be
tailored to your budget. Organizations can sponsor anything from our
main meeting social event to coffee breaks, breakfast, lunch, or happy
hour. Doing so will get you the recognition and visibility you and your
organization deserve!

ARIN 37 in Jamaica will be held 17 - 20 April 2016, and ARIN 38 in
Dallas will be held 20 - 21 October 2016, immediately following NANOG
68. We hope you will consider making ARIN meeting sponsorship a part of
your 2016 budget. For the full rundown of opportunities, check out our
sponsorship brochure at:

https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/sponsor.pdf

Please contact ARIN Meetings at meetings at arin.net or via our sponsor
page at: http://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/sponsor.html

Regards,

Susan Hamlin
Director, Communications and Member Services