[arin-announce] New Features Added to ARIN Online

ARIN info at arin.net
Sat Jan 24 14:58:57 EST 2015

ARIN is pleased to present the latest version of ARIN Online, including
many improvements, new features, and enhancements. Full release notes
are included below this message.

All ARIN systems have been restored and are now operating normally. We
thank you for your patience. Please send any questions, comments, or
issues to hostmaster at arin.net.

Regards,

Mark Kosters
Chief Technology Officer

Release Notes:

 > IPv4 address space pre-approvals may now be requested within ARIN
Online via the TRANSFER RESOURCES menu item on the left

 > Resource transfers and pre-approvals may also be accessed via a
button on the right side of any individual Organization Identifier (Org
ID) page

ARIN-Finance-MAINT at arin.net

ARIN-Finance-ISP at arin.net

 > Default selections have been disabled for each question on the
TRANSFER RESOURCES page

 > A Membership Info button has been added to individual Org ID pages

	> If the organization is eligible for membership, the user will see the
new membership button on the right side menu

	> If the organization is already an ARIN member, the button will direct
the user to a page displaying Designated Member Representative POC
information

	> If the organization is not an existing ARIN member, but is eligible
to become one, the button will direct the user to a paid membership
application form

	> If the organization has applied for membership and has a pending
ticketed request, the button will not display until that ticketed
request has been fully processed

 > Membership information has been removed from the Org IDs table on the
ORGANIZATION DATA page