[arin-announce] IANA Issues /11 to ARIN

ARIN info at arin.net
Fri May 23 11:39:23 EDT 2014

On 20 May 2014 ARIN received 45.32.0.0/11 from IANA in accordance with
the Global Policy for Post Exhaustion IPv4 Allocation Mechanisms by the
IANA. This policy was immediately activated when the LACNIC IPv4 free
pool dropped below one /9 of IPv4 address space. The full text of the
policy is available at:

https://www.icann.org/en/resources/policy/global-addressing/allocation-ipv4-post-exhaustion

As a result of this allocation, the ARIN free pool has increased to .98
of a /8. This change does not impact the IPv4 Countdown Plan, and we
will continue to follow Phase 4 processing procedures.

We encourage you to visit the IPv4 Countdown Phase Four page at:

https://www.arin.net/resources/request/countdown_phase4.html

ARIN has added this new /11 to its available inventory and will begin
issuing from this block in the near future.

For informational purposes, a list of ARIN's currently administered IP
address blocks can be found at:

https://www.arin.net/knowledge/ip_blocks.html

Please contact hostmaster at arin.net or our Help Desk +1.703.227.0660 if
you have any questions.