[arin-announce] Future ARIN Meetings – We Want to Hear from You!

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed Oct 16 12:26:33 EDT 2013

Tell us what you think, and you could win an Apple TV!

The ARIN Board of Trustees is discussing the appropriate frequency and
format of ARIN's Public Policy and Members Meetings. Traditionally, and
through 2014 ARIN is scheduled to hold two Public Policy and Member
Meetings per year, one back-to-back with NANOG in the fourth quarter.

We are asking community members, regardless of their current involvement
in ARIN meetings, to tell us what mix of meetings would motivate them to
either continue to, or begin to, take an active role in ARIN. To entice
participation in this survey, ARIN will be awarding an Apple TV to the
100th, 150th, and 200th respondents.

Complete this short survey today for your chance to win!
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/future_meetings

The survey will remain open until Friday 25 October.

This survey is open to the ARIN and NANOG communities, and also to those
who are not currently active in either organization.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services