[arin-announce] Last Day of ARIN 32 Starts at 9:00 AM MST Today

ARIN info at arin.net
Fri Oct 11 11:31:00 EDT 2013

Today is the last day of ARIN 32.If you aren't with us in Phoenix you
can still join us online for the webcast and live transcript of today's
Members Meeting. For details on broadcast times and how to connect to
the webcast, chat, and live transcript, or to refer to the Remote
Participation Acceptable Use Policy, please see:
https://www.arin.net/ARIN-32/remote.html.

Preview today's agenda and check for the most recent updates at:
https://www.arin.net/ARIN-32/agenda.html.

We try to stick to the posted agenda, but sometimes things do change.To
keep up with any late-breaking changes an iCal version of the agenda is
available. To successfully subscribe to this calendar and receive live
updates, we recommend viewing this email on your mobile device and
clicking on the following link:
https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/kr05knide25rnisgj96euedovk%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics.Please
refer to your operating system and application resources for more
detailed instructions.

You can also follow us on Twitter @TeamARIN
<http://twitter.com/TeamARIN> for schedule updates. Use the #ARIN32
<https://twitter.com/search?q=%23ARIN32&src=hash> hashtag for your own
tweets about the meeting.

Also, please take the time to complete the onsite or remote participant
survey here: https://www.arin.net/ARIN-32/survey.html.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services?