[arin-announce] ARIN on the Road Overland Park, KS and Birmingham, AL

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed May 1 11:00:04 EDT 2013

Happy first day of May. ARIN is looking forward to two ARIN on the Road
events later this month. One will be in Overland Park, Kansas on
Tuesday, 21 May and the other in Birmingham, Alabama on Thursday, 23
May. We hope you will join us for one of these free, day-long programs
that will involve great discussions, educational sessions, and
networking opportunities. We’ll be talking about topics like: ARIN's
technical services, the status of IPv6 adoption, current policy
developments, hot topics in Internet governance, and more.

If you’d like to attend, there are still limited spaces left for you to
claim. Find out more about ARIN on the Road and register at:
https://www.arin.net/ontheroad/.

Learn how you can help steer the future of the Internet. Feel free to
contact us at info at arin.net if you have any questions.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services