[arin-announce] Passing of Bob Stratton

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed May 1 09:00:29 EDT 2013

It is with great sadness that ARIN informs the community of the death of
Robert Stratton, ARIN's Chief Financial Officer. Bob passed on Monday,
29 April 2013, after a courageous battle with cancer. He was 55 years
young.

Bob joined ARIN in March of 1998 when ARIN was only 20 employees. ARIN
President and CEO John Curran said, "Bob was a key contributor to the
success of ARIN through his dedication and tireless efforts. Bob's
financial acumen and intellect were a rare combination indeed, and his
enduring smile lifted the spirits of everyone who had the pleasure of
working with him."

We will all miss Bob's inquisitive mind, compassion, sense of humor and
sharing of Civil War history and financial articles. We have lost a
dearly beloved ARIN family member and friend.

Our thoughts and prayers are with Bob's family; wife Deborah and
daughter Julianne, of whom Bob was immensely proud. Expressions of
sympathy may be sent to info at arin.net, and we will forward them on to
Bob's family. Those interested in memorial contributions can request
information through the same address.

Regards,

Susan Hamlin
Director, Communications and Member Services