[arin-announce] CORRECTION: Call for Nominations: NRO NC ARIN Region
info at arin.net
Mon Jul 22 10:46:34 EDT 2013
You are invited to nominate candidates from the ARIN region to fill one
seat on the Number Resource Organization (NRO) Number Council that will
become vacant when Jason Schiller's term expires on 31 December 2013.
Candidates must be willing to serve a three-year term beginning 1
January 2014. Incumbents may be nominated for consecutive terms.
Please make your nomination at:
Nomination details are included below this message. Please direct any
questions to info at arin.net.
Communications and Member Services
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
1. Any individual, regardless of ARIN membership status, may
self-nominate or nominate one or more candidates for any open NRO Number
Council position. For nomination information, see the ARIN Election
System Instructions page at:
2. Any individual residing within the ARIN region may be nominated, with
the exception of Regional Internet Registry staff members. View the
countries in the ARIN service region at:
3. All nominees must confirm that they qualify to serve and do not
violate the Nomination and Appointment Conflict of Interest List at
4. Nominations must be received by 17:00 ET on Tuesday, 20 August 2013.
5. Each nominee must submit the nominee questionnaire by 5pm ET 23
August. The questionnaire is available for review on the NRO NC Election
Procedures page at:
6. ARIN will contact all nominees via email and/or telephone to verify
that they are willing and able to fulfill a three-year term. If ARIN
cannot reach the nominee, the nomination will be rejected.
7. ARIN encourages nominees to view the Requirements and
Responsibilities of NRO NC Members at
Responsibilities of NRO NC representatives are further outlined in the
ASO Memorandum of Understanding at:
8. Further information about the NRO NC is available on the ASO website at:
More information about the ARIN-announce