[arin-announce] Open Suggestion Consultation and Project Prioritization Survey Reminder

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu Apr 18 11:07:46 EDT 2013

Next week during ARIN 31, we will be presenting and soliciting feedback
on two open suggestions, and the current backlog of engineering projects
awaiting prioritization.

      *  2013.5 Provide Whois-RWS results in JSONP For Ease of 3rd-Part
Application Development -
https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/suggestions/2013-5.html. Estimated
staff effort to implement: $21,000 in engineering costs,plus
communications efforts.

       * 2013.4 Change Whois output for certain /8 records -
https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/suggestions/2013-4.html. Estimated
staff effort to implement: $26,000 in engineering costs,plus
communications efforts.

       * https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Project_Prioritization_ARIN_31

There will be a discussion period about these suggestions during the
ARIN 31 Public Policy and Members Meeting. Within 30 days after the
meeting, ARIN staff will publish the prioritized list of suggestions,
noting any closed because the community found them to lack merit.

The survey will remain open until 30 April, and we are eager to hear
from you! We look forward to hearing your thoughts as we set future
development and service priorities.

Please take a few moments to complete the survey at the url above and
send your feedback on the open suggestions to arin-consult at arin.net.
You can subscribe to this mailing list at: