[arin-announce] ARIN on the Road events headed to Overland Park, KS and Birmingham, AL

ARIN info at arin.net
Tue Apr 16 11:00:12 EDT 2013

ARIN is pleased to invite you to join us at our next two ARIN on the
Road events in 2013. This May we'll be headed to Overland Park, Kansas
and Birmingham, Alabama.  These free events will feature educational
sessions, great discussions, and networking opportunities.

    *ARIN on the Road Overland Park*
    Tuesday, 21 May 2013
    Sheraton Overland Park Hotel in Overland Park, Kansas
    Registration required: https://www.arin.net/ontheroad/

    *ARIN on the Road Birmingham*
    Thursday, 23 May 2013
    Sheraton Birmingham Hotel in Birmingham, Alabama
    Registration required: https://www.arin.net/ontheroad/

The ARIN on the Road agenda for Overland Park and Birmingham includes
sessions on ARIN services, the status of IPv6 adoption, current ARIN
policy developments, hot topics in Internet governance, and more. We'll
get you up to speed and solicit discussion topics in case there is
something you want to know that isn't on the schedule.  At the end of
the day you are welcome to stay for an Ask ARIN session to speak
one-on-one with an ARIN staff member about requesting and managing
Internet number resources, new technical developments, or policy issues.

We will be serving lunch, so leave your "brown bag" at home. We will
also have two drawings for a $100 Amazon gift card; all you need to do
is complete a short survey about the event.

Don't wait until it's too late to register! We expect a good turnout and
space is limited, so sign up as soon as you know for certain you can
attend. Participating in ARIN on the Road Overland Park or Birmingham is
a great first step to learn how you can help steer the future of the
Internet.

If you know other individuals whom you feel may benefit from this unique
opportunity to learn more about how ARIN operates and interacts with the
Internet community, please extend this invitation to them as well. Feel
free to contact us at info at arin.net if you have any questions.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services