[arin-announce] View ARIN XXX Draft Agenda and Register Today!

ARIN info at arin.net
Fri Sep 7 15:38:15 EDT 2012

The ARIN XXX Public Policy and Members Meeting in Dallas, Texas will be
here before you know it. Come be a part of the community in action on
24-26 October when we will be meeting immediately following the North
American Network Operator’s Group (NANOG) fall meeting from 21-24 October.

You can register RIGHT NOW by visiting:
https://www.arin.net/app/meeting/registration/

The meeting will take place at the Sheraton Dallas Hotel, located in the
Arts and Entertainment District of Downtown Dallas. Be sure to book your
room early and a take advantage of the special room rate of $175.00 USD
(+ 15% room tax) for ARIN XXX attendees. You must use the reservation
link on the ARIN website to secure this special rate. More information
is available at: https://www.arin.net/ARIN-XXX/hotel.html

Want to know exactly what we will be talking about in Dallas? The full
draft agenda for ARIN XXX is now available at:
https://www.arin.net/ARIN-XXX/agenda.html

If you can’t be with us in Dallas, we are offering multiple remote
participation options. In addition to an audio and video webcast, ARIN
will offer a live transcript and Jabber chat to submit questions and
comments and to vote in straw polls. Get all the details and register as
a remote participant at: https://www.arin.net/ARIN-XXX/remote.html

As always, please contact Communications and Member Services at
info at arin.net with any questions. We look forward to seeing you in Dallas!

Regards,

Communications and Member Services