[arin-announce] Online Credit Card Payment Processing Unavailable Beginning 7:00 PM EDT on 6 September

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu Sep 6 16:25:43 EDT 2012

ARIN’s online credit card payment system will be unavailable beginning
7:00 PM EDT on 6 September 2012 when maintenance on this system will
begin. We anticipate this work will be completed by the middle of next
week, and we appreciate your patience while we make these improvements.
An update to this announcement will be posted as soon as service resumes.

Please contact the Billing Help Desk to discuss other payment options or
if you require further assistance.

Email: billing at arin.net
Phone: +1.703.227.9886
Fax: +1.703.227.0671