[arin-announce] ARIN Offices Closed: Tuesday, 30 October

INFO info at arin.net
Mon Oct 29 17:00:32 EDT 2012

Following the Federal Government operating status for the Washington DC
area, ARIN offices will remain closed Tuesday, 30 October 2012 because
of a significant weather event. All online services should remain
available, but response times will be affected. In the event of an
outage, we will work to restore services as soon as it is safe for staff
to reach our facilities. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes.

The status of ARIN's offices being open will be dependent on the
operating status guidance provided by the Federal Government, local
conditions, and the status of power to our facility. ARIN will notify
the community as information becomes available.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services