[arin-announce] Request Reports using Reg-RWS

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon May 7 10:30:16 EDT 2012

ARIN is pleased to announce that approved users can now request WhoWas
reports using ARIN’s RESTful Web Service (Reg-RWS). We have also added
the ability to request Reassignments and Associations reports via
Reg-RWS. Previous to this release, these three reports could only be
requested/retrieved through ARIN Online’s web interface. For detailed
instructions on performing these calls, please refer to
https://www.arin.net/resources/restful-interfaces.html.

Additional refinements to the Reg-RWS system and its documentation have
been included in this deployment. We encourage you to explore our
improved Reg-RWS User Guide and documentation at:
https://www.arin.net/resources/restful-interfaces.html

ARIN Online has grown tremendously since its initial deployment in
October 2008. To see how far we have come, what is currently being
developed, and future goals, visit: https://www.arin.net/features/

And to further help you visualize which actions can be performed via
ARIN Online and RESTful Provisioning, we have published an Interacting
with ARIN guide, available at:
https://www.arin.net/resources/interacting.html

Log in today and check out these enhancements, or create your ARIN
Online account at:
https://www.arin.net

Please send any questions, comments, or issues to hostmaster at arin.net.

Regards,