[arin-announce] ARIN XXIX Meeting Report Now Available

ARIN info at arin.net
Fri May 4 16:34:11 EDT 2012

Thank you to all who attended ARIN XXIX in Vancouver in person or
remotely! The official meeting report, which includes presentations,
summary notes, transcripts, and webcast of the entire meeting, is now
available on the ARIN website at:

http://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/reports/ARIN_XXIX/

We thank all the participants who took time out to submit their feedback
in the ARIN XXIX Meeting Survey. We value community input as we look for
ways to improving future
 meetings.

We hope you plan to join us 24 - 26 October 2012 for ARIN XXX in Dallas,
Texas, and take part in this integral part of the Internet
number
resource policy development process.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services