[arin-announce] Call for Nominee Questions

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu Jun 16 16:43:37 EDT 2011

In October 2011 ARIN will hold elections for open seats on the ARIN
Board of Trustees and ARIN Advisory Council. This year the Board will
appoint a representative to the NRO NC from nominations received by the
community. To prepare, we are opening the floor for Community "Ask the
Nominee" questions!

If you have questions on relevant policy issues and challenges facing
ARIN that you'd like candidates to answer, send them to info at arin.net no
later than 30 June 2011.

Please indicate if your question is directed to candidates for the
Board, Advisory Council, NRO Number Council or any combination of the three.

The Nomination Committee (NomCom) will determine the final list and
phrasing of all questions. The NomCom may solicit additional input from
eligible voters on the final set of questions for Board, Advisory
Council, and NRO Number Council nominees.

ARIN will publish candidate bios and their questionnaire responses when
the slate of candidates is announced. Last year's questionnaires may be
viewed at:

https://www.arin.net/participate/elections/ac.html#accv
https://www.arin.net/participate/elections/board.html#botcv
https://www.arin.net/participate/elections/nronumbercouncil.html#nccv

The 2011 election schedule is available on the ARIN website at:
https://www.arin.net/participate/elections/elec_calendar.html

Election Headquarters,https://www.arin.net/app/election/links to other
election-related information which may be further updated before the
Call for Nominations on 25 July.

We look forward to your input. If you have any questions concerning the
election process please contact us at info at arin.net or submit your
question through your web account.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services