[arin-announce] Save the Dates for the 2012 ARIN Meetings!

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed Jun 15 15:19:03 EDT 2011

It is time to put the 2012 ARIN Public Policy and Member Meetings on
your calendar! We are happy to announce that we will be holding ARIN
XXIX 22-25 April 2012 in Vancouver, British Columbia, and ARIN XXX 24 -
26 October 2012 in Dallas, Texas. We’ll be sharing more details as we
get closer, and you can always check our main meeting page to find out
what is coming up next at:

https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings

ARIN would like to acknowledge the critical contributions of Telus, the
network sponsor for ARIN XXIX. A quality network is critical to the
success of the ARIN meeting, but there are still lots of ways
organizations can help make these meetings memorable for all our
attendees by sponsoring anything from a Social Event to a raffle prize!

To play a role in the 2012 meetings, please contact Dé Harvey, ARIN's
Meeting Planner, at dharvey at arin.net or by phone at +1.703.227.9878. You
may also contact us using our web form, located at:
https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/sponsor.html

For complete details regarding ARIN Meeting Sponsorship, please refer to
the brochure on our website at
https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/sponsor.pdf.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services