Things that need to be addressed

Megs megs at skyport.net
Tue Nov 7 04:11:28 EST 2000

>HOWEVER, that is a separate discussion, so please confine comments on this
>list to what should be done about the virtual hosting policy.
>
>Alec

Okay, why be so drastic? Why the all or none attitude?

When I got my first allocation, proper utilization was based on a one to one
ratio, Virtual Domain to IP address.

Why not just make the ratio higher?  5:1 or 10:1

This would save IPs and at the same time give hosters some room to assign IP
addresses where needed to get around the net nannies , orbs, anonftp, imap,
ssl.... problems.

Martin Klasko
Skyport Network