[nrr-blueprint] RIR Blueprint for Reform

Bill Darte billd at cait.wustl.edu
Thu Oct 10 13:20:29 EDT 2002

Hello all,

I have not fully digested the Blueprint document yet, but my first reading
left me wishing the blueprint would have suggested the ICANN have an
explicit role in interpretation and explanation of Number policy and
operations to governments and those outside the explicit membership bodies
of the RIRs as their role legitimately should be in review and interaction
with the non-technical community.... political....IMO.

Bill Darte
ARIN AC

CAIT, Washington University in St. Louis
314 935-7575