AS Numbers, website, timing...

Kim Hubbard kimh at internic.net
Mon Mar 24 14:09:42 EST 1997

> Could we have RFC 1930 regarding AS numbers added to the Recommended
> Reading section at ARIN's website as well as a link added for the
> March archive of the discussion list? Perhaps an April link should be
> added as well since the list-server software automatically rolls over the
> archive each month.
>
> Also, is the BoT close enough to a budget and/or next draft proposal that
> someone would be willing to give out a guesstimate of when these will
> be available for perusal?
>
> Michael Dillon                   -               Internet & ISP Consulting
> Memra Software Inc.              -                  Fax: +1-250-546-3049
> http://www.memra.com             -               E-mail: michael at memra.com

Okay, I'll take care of adding the RFC and the links.

As for the status of ARIN, there are still a few issues that will
need to be resolved before we can proceed.  These are political/
financial issues between NSF and NSI.

I know we projected an April operational date, obviously we will
not be making that.  Please be patient with us, while these details are
worked out.  We need to make sure everything is done right, even if it
takes longer than planned.

Thanks,

Kim