Rebuttal to Mr. Weisberg's insinuations

Michael Gersten michael at STB.INFO.COM
Sun Jul 20 13:53:00 EDT 1997

>Why the hell do you people keep confusing the administration
>of network resources with the governing of nations?

Because I'm someone who uses those network resources.

Because we're confusing it not with governing of nations
(which only the UN, the world court, and GATT/Nafta/WTO
even attempt to do), we're confusing it with the governing
of individuals by nations.

I don't know, do you think that there's something in common
with the governing of individuals by national governments,
and the governing of resource use by an individual by a
national company?

I do.