Working Draft with Kim Hubbard Amendment

Michael Dillon michael at priori.net
Fri Jul 11 18:38:54 EDT 1997

>Also, SAIC recently landed some contract to provide
>Internet gateways to AFRICA. That may come into play
>since SAIC owns NSI (who is funding and staffing ARIN).

The news article that I read said that the US government was funding ARIN
with an injection of $250,000 and that NSI was only giving $50,000. That
does not sound at all like NSI is funding and staffing ARIN.

Michael Dillon                    voice: +1-415-482-2840
Senior Systems Architect            fax: +1-415-482-2844
PRIORI NETWORKS, INC.              http://www.priori.net

"The People You Know.  The People You Trust."