Which ISPs are Qualified ?

Michael Gersten michael at STB.INFO.COM
Wed Jul 9 12:23:00 EDT 1997

I'm sorry, but I can't let that go.

If you talk to them for 15 or 20 minutes, you do not know, and it does
not become apparent, who knows what they are doing and who doesn't.

It becomes apparent who the interviewer believes knows what they are talking
about.

The turing test was not about proving a computer as intelligent as
a person. It was about, can a computer deceive a person.

People are able to deceive other people into thinking that they
are an AI program. See metamagical themas for a classic on this.

This was from a supposed military inlelligence AI project:
Q: "What is a foot?"