NAIPR Message

Request for Comment on gTLDs Pursuant to Administrative Procedure Act

Paul Ferguson wrote:
> At 12:56 PM 07/03/97 -0400, Rudolph J. Geist wrote:
> >
> >Request for Comments on the Registration and Administration of Internet
> >Domain Names; Notice
> >
> Please do *not* forward messages to this list regarding domain names;
> it has no relevence here. The NAIPR list is for discussion of IP
> address allocation polices in [greater] North America.

  Hummmm?  Here we go again!  IP's have no relevance to Domain names
eah?  Please Paul, seems that you are mistaken hereI believe.....  >;)
> - paul

Jeffrey A. Williams
DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java Development Eng.
Information Eng. Group. IEG. INC.
Phone :913-294-2375 (v-office)
E-Mail jwkckid1 at