Request for Comment on gTLDs Pursuant to Administrative Procedure Act

Justin W. Newton justin at priori.net
Thu Jul 3 16:32:51 EDT 1997

At 11:33 AM 7/3/97 -0700, Justin W. Newton wrote:
>At 01:46 PM 7/3/97 -0400, Paul Ferguson wrote:
>>At 12:56 PM 07/03/97 -0400, Rudolph J. Geist wrote:
>>

>>>Request for Comments on the Registration and Administration of Internet
>>>Domain Names; Notice
>>>

>>Please do *not* forward messages to this list regarding domain names;
>>it has no relevence here. The NAIPR list is for discussion of IP
>>address allocation polices in [greater] North America.
>
>Leave poor Rudy alone, he's not very bright, he has only been out of law
>school a short time, and has no comprehension of netiquette.  Not bad for
>the legal counsel of an "ISP Trade Association" eh?
>
>For more shining examples http://www.usipa.org

I would like o state for the record that I have no knowledge of Mr. Geist's
intelligence except as based upon his public postings to mailing lists, as
well as the USIPA web page.  Any inference I have made has been based on
that, and anyone who would like to make their own decision, with the same
information as I had, should read what he has written.  I believe that
these postings show a lack of understanding of the Internet community as
well as Internet law, but please draw your own conclusions.

Justin W. Newton                  voice: +1-415-482-2840
Senior Network Architect            fax: +1-415-482-2844
PRIORI NETWORKS, INC.              http://www.priori.net
Director At Large, ISP/C           http://www.ispc.org
"The People You Know.  The People You Trust."