when & how could policy be changed

Larry Vaden vaden at texoma.net
Wed Jul 2 08:48:43 EDT 1997

At 10:26 PM 7/1/97 -0700, Justin W. Newton wrote:

>You're taking full routes aren't you? :)  (I'm not at the moment, or I
>would do it.  There are a few other things I want to do with a BGP dump
>anyway).  If anyone is willing to make a dump available to me for ftp I
>would be greatly appreciative.

You can have the smallest lab in the world, our 7206 at Las Colinas.
Contact via private email for passwords.

---

Larry Vaden, founder and CEO                  help-desk 903-813-4500
Internet Texoma, Inc.                            direct 903-870-0365
<http://www.texoma.net>                             fax 903-868-8551
bringing the real Internet to rural Texomaland    pager 903-867-6571