NAIPR Message

ARIN Comments

Hi,

>I believe in creating a registry for each state.

I'm curious.  What does US national political geography have to do
with IP address allocation?  Continental geography is bad enough.
Further, if you support a registry for each state, then I assume you
would support address allocation registries be created for each
province, prefecture, etc. in other countries.  But why stop there?
Why not go down to cities or communities or how about making every
post office on the planet a registry?

Oh, and how are these registries supposed to coordinate their
policies?

Thanks,
-drc