Funding - what about the second year?

Scott Huddle huddle at MCI.NET
Tue Feb 18 13:25:25 EST 1997

I propose that any excess funds collected in year 1 be used to
host A Fine Dinner (AFD) in which all registrants will be invited
to attend (with the number of tickets in a ratio of excess
funds contributed, of course).   If the funds are not substantial
enough to fund AFD, we all get a free video rental (no current
releases, 50cent rewind fee still in effect)

-scott