Competition for address allocation

Michael Dillon michael at MEMRA.COM
Fri Feb 7 00:28:46 EST 1997

On Thu, 6 Feb 1997, Tim Bass wrote:

> It would be quite good if some of the  more opinionated NAIPR posters
> would broaden their reading list beyond RFCs and email lists.

You mean like this article from Communications Week International?
http://www.emap.com/cwi/177/177news14.html

> history of competitiveness in US and international telecommunications
> is quite well documented.   There is little reason for the gentlemen
> to conjecture on what is competitiveness when Freiden has done
> such an excellent job.

Some of us are just born skeptics, I guess. Seriously, though, this
conversation would be a good thing to carry on in the com-priv list.

Send a message reading

subscribe com-priv

to the address com-priv-request at lists.psi.com
and bring up the topic. These days, com-priv is not a very high
traffic list so I think there is room for discussion of some of these
issues of competition etc.

Memra Software Inc.              -                  Fax: +1-250-546-3049