AOP Notification

Bill Woodcock woody at ZOCALO.NET
Sun Feb 2 01:36:15 EST 1997

        > I am somewhat concerned that two of the proposed BoT members are
        > employees of NSI -- this has nothing to do with them personally

    Telage, yes.  My understanding was that Ms. Hubbard is leaving the
    employ of NSI and entering that of ARIN at such time as it's
    sufficiently established to carry a payroll.  I assume that's still
    the case, Kim?

    I don't find having one NBI representative on the BoT objectionable.
    I agree two could be construed as an imbalance.

                             -Bill