NAIPR Message

AOP Notification

> Also, your assertion that while the members of the initial
> Board of Trustees do not directly represent the ISP community,
> I would assert that they are wholly competent & knowledgeable
> to represent the interests of the Internet community at-large.

I personally know two of the proposed BoT members.

It is my opinion that they are honest, capable, and competent. I would
trust their judgement.

(As an aside, I am somewhat concerned that two of the proposed BoT members
are employees of NSI -- this has nothing to do with them personally --
rather, one might infer that this is more than a random coincidence and
become concerned about what other non-random coincidences that this might
foreshadow.)

		--karl--