FW: Do rejected SWIPs look different?

Mazzella, John N John.Mazzella at qwest.com
Fri Sep 6 18:12:17 EDT 2002

Einar,

I agree completely with you!  We have a huge number of swip email replies
from ARIN, and we would like to manage them better.  We do not rely on the
current contents of the Subject line, but we would start to utilize the
Subject line if there were "REJECTED" somewhere in the Subject line.  I am
not having much success with your solution yet, to filter on the word
"unable" in the body.

We would definitely like to see a clear difference in the Subject lines of
rejected vs successful SWIPs.  Are there any other ISPs who would like to
comment?

John