beta testing

Richard Jimmerson richardj at arin.net
Tue Jul 23 12:05:44 EDT 2002

Hello Barbara,

Thank you for your message.

One of your beta submissions was processed on
July 17, and the other yesterday.  Someone from
the beta testing team will be contacting you
today.

If anyone else on this list is participating
in beta testing and is having difficulties
receiving responses, please send email to
hostmaster at arin.net or call ARIN registration
services at (703) 227-0660, as they will be
able to put you in direct contact with a member
of the beta testing team.

Best Regards,

Richard Jimmerson
Director of Operations