[ARIN-consult] Reminder on ARIN Consultation on RPKI/BGP

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed Feb 14 12:57:46 EST 2024

ARIN would like to remind the community about the ongoing consultation on Resource Public Key Infrastructure/BGP intelligence. This consultation is slated to close on Thursday, 29 February. Please be sure to submit your comments to the arin-consult mailing list before then.

Read the full text of the consultation at: https://www.arin.net/participate/community/acsp/consultations/2024/2024-1/

As of 14 February, we have received very few comments from the community regarding this consultation. We believe adding this feature would benefit many ARIN customers, and we are seeking input from our community for any additional information or capabilities that should be included in this proposed functionality development.

If you have feedback you’d like to share with ARIN, please provide it to the arin-consult mailing list via arin-consult at arin.net. You may subscribe to this mailing list at https://lists.arin.net/mailman/listinfo/arin-consult. ARIN will use the feedback provided to determine how we move forward with improvements to our routing security services.

Thank you for your participation in this community consultation.

Regards,

John Curran
President and CEO