[arin-tech-discuss] Official State Abbreviations link?

Aaron Hughes aaronh at bind.com
Mon Sep 26 16:19:08 EDT 2011

Does ARIN have an officially supported state abbreviations text file link like they do countries? I had an error creating a POC I did not expect and it was due to not enforcing 'CA' vs. California. I was going to parse: https://www.usps.com/send/official-abbreviations.htm but since ARIN has https://www.arin.net/knowledge/rirs/countries.html I was hoping to find a states list.

Cheers,
Aaron

--

Aaron Hughes
aaronh at bind.com
+1-831-824-4161
Key fingerprint = AD 67 37 60 7D 73 C5 B7 33 18 3F 36 C3 1C C6 B8
http://www.bind.com/