[arin-tech-discuss] Documentation for Reg-RWS (RESTful Provisioning)

Andy Newton andy at arin.net
Fri Sep 16 13:56:58 EDT 2011

All,

We appreciate your patience and willingness to work with us through issues and questions that have arisen with regard to Reg-RWS, our RESTful provisioning and resource management interface.

We recognize that our current documentation is deficient, and we are working to correct that problem. Poor or inadequate documentation can be frustrating, and for that we apologize. While the Reg-RWS documentation addresses specific method calls and payloads, there is no good reference to the broader ARIN business rules nor how they apply to the RESTful interface or any of the other ARIN systems. We are working to address this gap.

Again, thank you for your patience and willingness to work through questions and issues.

Andy Newton
Chief Engineer, ARIN