[ARIN-Suggestions] NEW ACSP 2018-12: Request for Board Travel Report

ARIN info at arin.net
Fri May 25 08:23:46 EDT 2018

On 24 May 2018, we received a new suggestion, numbered 2018-12 upon
confirmed receipt.

https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/suggestions/2018-12.html

expense, including flights, hotels, meals, conference attendance fees,
and miscellaneous expenses incurred while traveling as an ARIN
representative; broken down by member.

This suggestion has been referred to the Board of Trustees, and we will
issue a response as soon as it is available.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services
American Registry for Internet Numbers