[ARIN-Suggestions] Response to ACSP 2017.23: Changes To RegRWS Access With API Key Authentication

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon Feb 5 16:21:28 EST 2018

On 5 February, we provided our initial response on ACSP 2017.23: Changes
To RegRWS Access With API Key Authentication.

https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/suggestions/2017-23.html

The full text is provided below:

Thank you for your suggestion, numbered 2017.23 upon confirmed receipt,
requesting ARIN make an improvement to our RegRWS service.

We have reviewed your suggestion and communicated with you via telephone
to better understand your request. We have determined we can accommodate
this suggestion, alongside similar API related suggestions, at a future
date when we conduct a comprehensive update to our API. Our development
schedule for the 2018 year is currently filled by previously submitted
community suggestions and other system improvements. We will review that
schedule for changes and new additions early this year, and at that time
will consider if scheduling for this suggestion may be moved up.

Thank you for participating in the ARIN Consultation and Suggestion
Process. Your suggestion will remain open until fully implemented.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services