[ARIN-Suggestions] Closing ACSP 2017.7: Replacement of Jabber for Remote Participation

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon Feb 5 14:12:41 EST 2018

On 5 February, we officially closed ACSP 2017.7: Replacement of Jabber
for Remote Participation as completed. Please see the full text of the
closing response below:

Thank you for your suggestion, numbered 2017.7 upon confirmed receipt,
to replace Jabber as the remote participation communication tool for
ARIN meetings.

We used Jabber for the last time at ARIN's October 2017 meeting.
Beginning at our April 2018 meeting, Jabber will be replaced as our
remote participation communication tool by Slack. Our remote
participation page for the upcoming meeting reflects this permanent
change. As such, we are closing this suggestion.

Thank you again for your participation in the ARIN Consultation and
Suggestion Process.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services