[ARIN-Suggestions] ACSP status update

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon Sep 18 14:10:24 EDT 2017

We are happy to announce that we completed work on three Suggestions
with our software deployment on 16 September.

2016.09:  Include date since last response in POC Report - This
information is now included in the "Report of Resources with No Valid
Contacts."

2017.02 : Improved Notification Emails - POC removal confirmations now
include the Organization Identifier (Org ID) from which the POC has been
removed.

2017.12: Remove phone number as a required field in ACSP Submission - We
have completed this work by removing the telephone number as a required
field and clarifying on the form that the contact information collected
is used for ARIN internal staff purposes only.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services