[ARIN-Suggestions] Response to ACSP 2016.13– ARIN Elections – Statements of Support Improvement

ARIN info at arin.net
Fri Sep 1 13:16:47 EDT 2017

ACSP 2016.13: ARIN Elections - Statements of Support Improvement was
closed as complete. You can view the full text of the suggestion at
https://arin.net/participate/acsp/suggestions/2016-13.html.

The complete text of our response to the submitter as follows:

Thank you for your suggestion, numbered 2016.13 on confirmed receipt,
asking that ARIN restore the number of statements of support/comments
next to the name of each candidate in our election software.  This
functionality has been deployed and is available for the ARIN 2017
election process.

Because this work has been completed, we are closing your suggestion.
Thank you for your participation in the ARIN Suggestion and Consultation
Process.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services