[ARIN-Suggestions] New ACSP 2017.14: Provide Statistics About the Size of Available 2-byte and 4-byte ASNs

ARIN info at arin.net
Tue Jul 25 12:57:48 EDT 2017

On 25 July, we received the following new ACSP:

https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/suggestions/2017-14.html

2-byte and 4-byte ASN that ARIN is holding. Please also provide the
number of ASNs that are in an otherwise "pending" state and when they
are anticipated to become available.

Value to Community: This is low priority until the 2-byte ASN pool is in
danger of depletion.

Would be good to know how big the 2-byte AS cushion is as we get closer
to depletion of 2-byte ASNs.

**

We are reviewing this suggestion and will be providing a formal response
to the submitter and community in the coming days.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services